Joe’s Kids is committed to the safety of the children and families we serve as well as our community. Due to the COVID-19 outbreak and limited size of our waiting room, we are limiting the number of people in our clinic to minimize the spread of illness while keeping our services available our families.
PLEASE CANCEL YOUR CHILD ‘S APPOINTMENT IF ANYBODY IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD:
- Has experienced fever, cough, or shortness of breath
- Traveled to a CDC High Risk Area
- Had direct contact with another person diagnosed with COVID-19
NEW DROP OFF/PICKUP PROCEDURE:
- Treatment sessions are being shortened to allow for new pick up/drop off procedure, for sanitizing of treatment rooms, and for handwashing before and after every treatment session.
- Please arrive 15 MINUTES PRIOR TO YOUR NORMAL SESSION START TIME. Late arrivals will be cancelled
- Please park in the lot and watch for your child’s therapist to come out. At that time, please bring your child under the awning by the front door. Once your therapist has delivered the previous child to their parent/guardian – they will be available to take your child into the clinic.
- If your child is here for only one therapy appointment, we ask that you stay on the premises in your car. If your child has back to back appointments, please return 15 MINUTES PRIOR TO YOUR NORMAL SESSION END TIME. Please be ready to leave your car to pick your child up under the awning when the therapists come out.
- If you have a copay due at time of service, please either bring a check to give to the therapist at time of hand off or call our main office number at 574-376-2316 while your child is in treatment to pay by credit card.
- It is extremely important that you are here 15 min early for drop off and pick up! If you arrive late without reason and notice, your next appointment will be cancelled.
We appreciate your patience and your cooperation during this time!